Tuesday 1 May 2012

LOVE

Love, they are many meaning of love and all people need it . Love to something ,love to people ,love to parents ,love to friends ,love to lover and love to The Almighty. I had all of love but I never realize ,I love something ... it will breaked , I love people ... people will died ,I love lover ... maybe will clash , did you know ... I had place my true love and my immortal love only to Him ... ALLAH , THE ALMIGHTY ... , remember ... when you love Him... He will love you back more . What will He do when we love Him? ...  He will protected us and take care of us from disruption ... you will never regret to love He ... but , married is 'wajib' ... choose your man when 'that time reach'... and,took your love for Him in your heart deeply ... I agree if 'love' is the important thing and the thing all people had to have it ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment